Week 2 – Friday, 11th February 2022
Watch welcome video with a story (both above).
Scavenger Hunt – Have a go at this Outdoor and Indoor Scavenger Hunt:
Follow the dance instructions for the Cha Cha Slide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1gMUbEAUFw
and Cotton Eye Joe:
Take a break, get some fresh air and play.
- Art Hub – Choose a video to draw https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5XMF3Inoi8R9nSI8ChOsdQ
- Draw, create or make a model of a new animal they have designed. The animal can be made up of different parts of existing animals. You must be able to describe the animal’s features, habitat, diet and create a name for their animal.
Eat lunch, play outside and relax for a while.
Download and follow the steps on this PDF file:
Choose 6 or more activities from the list below:
- Which skills did you improve?
- How many muscles did you use?
- Which activity made your heart pump faster?