by Vivonne Amoy – Pastoral Care Worker
Hi mums, dads, grandparents, friends and carers. It’s that time of the year again…Christmas!
We do love it, but it is a pressure time for everyone. There are always families who are doing it super tough in our PNPS community and again, we would love to help them with a Christmas hamper this year.
We are collecting donations of non-perishable food and small gift items from now until Friday 29 November (Week 7). Some donation ideas for your shopping list could include:
• Staples- flour, sugar, rice, pasta, cereals.
• Toiletries – soaps, toothpaste, deodorants, shampoo.
• Laundry powder, cleaning aids, chux cloths.
• Treats – chips, biscuits, custard powder, jelly.
• Canned and bottled goods such as pasta sauce, baked beans, (tinned) fruit, etc.
• Gifts—books, dolls, toys, colour pencils, games.
• Christmas themed – puddings, tinsel, bon-bons, lollies, cards.
Please deliver your donations to the Front Office. It’s a great way for children to learn about giving with generous hearts.
A huge ‘THANK YOU’ in advance for your generosity!